Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Red Lips (Erotic Poem) (James WF Roberts/Red Wolf Press ©2016

Red Lips (Erotic Poem)
(James WF Roberts/Red Wolf Press ©2016)

Your red lips
hypnotise me
that cold, cold stare
tantalizes,
that throaty laugh invites me

your tongue
gently runs
across your top lip,
slow motion zoom
only this image exists,
but it’s really only lasted 
a few seconds,


you take all of me in,
with your eyes,
do you ever notice
how often I stare at your thighs?


Red lips dance
me into a new world of bliss,
trembling in my mind
but strong and sure of myself
on the outside,
aching, burning
wanting,
needing
just to feel your embrace
your wet, hot, red lips



Red lips
invite me
red lips
terrify me
red lips
embrace me


Burning
yearning
aching
breaking
losing my will
oozing your sex appeal


Your red lips
hypnotize me
that cold, cold stare
tantalizes,
that throaty laugh invites me



I wanna see your eyes 
looking up at me
I wanna feel your tongue
tasting me
I wanna feel your flesh
upon my flesh
I wanna taste your sweat
arching down your back


I wanna see your eyes
looking up at me
as those red lips
devour me

tell me your dreams
we can live them
I’ll tell you my fears
will you fight them?

monochrome world
beckoning me
to paradise
your red lips
invite me
your quirky sexy smile
tantalizes 


I wanna see your eyes
looking up at me
as those red lips
devour me

my darker side’s stirring
the hunger is rising
the thirst needs quenching
are you my reward
for all these new beginnings?

is my soul
now under your control
my free will, your play thing;
on my knees
worshiping at the altar of your desire
the temple of your body,
the salvation of your flesh


Red lips

invite me
red lips
terrify me
red lips
embrace me



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, means a lot coming from you. xxxx

      Delete
  2. Well ive been taken by surprise..so hot....why cant all men say these amazing words...damn...i want those red lips too....mine can join all the rest.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...mysterious lady....where have you been all my life?

      Delete